By remodelling your washroom, you add more incredible style and beauty to your residence. Who doesn’t want sanitary fittings and marble floors in their bathroom? Since the washroom is the most functional room in the home (like the kitchen), it should be intensively invested. While your washroom is being renovated, you will have to seek other means of surviving without the necessities in this one particular space in your home. If you are already getting apprehensive regarding where you will go without your washroom being temporarily available, worry not, since we have the perfect plan for you.
Firstly, you will need to have a substitute course of action to see you through. No doubt whether it is a single washroom or two or three, there will be uneasiness on the part of almost every household member. A movable toilet and shower in another area of your home would be ideal. This way, you will not need to use your neighbour’s bathroom, which may lead to worsened relations with him or her. Also, you won’t have to seek public toilets which are unhealthy, unhygienic and downright hazardous to your health in these days of Covid-19.
Just buy the right materials for the job and keep them close at hand. Constructing a makeshift toilet and shower stand will be a cinch, as you will see. Besides the raw materials, finetuned tools, clothes that offer protection and hygiene products, you will need to make some space to work in the area. While dirt, soil and dust will arise as a natural byproduct of the project, you can minimize it if you wish to do so. Usage of plastic curtains around the region and canvas cloth sheets on the floor will do the job just fine if you want to follow Bathroom Renovations Central Coast advice. If the renovation efforts involve marble slabs, keep them covered at all times to reduce any resulting damage. Open the window and turn on the exhaust fan to ventilate any excess dust from the area.
This project will probably take some time. Don’t hurry the process and show some patience while the renovation work is done with dedication and diligence. Avoid getting this job done when visitors come to your home or when parties are being arranged at your premises. This way, things will remain simple and straightforward. Washroom renovation has several rationales behind it. To fix pre-existing problems, boost the home’s value, add much-needed space, create greater security and make the area look modern and stylish are just a few reasons that come to mind. A backup plan and patience will see you through. The replacement of the toilet and the shower and bathtub are two events that need the worker’s full attention who will be doing the job for your sake. Give him some time and space since he will need both.
No one is asking a homeowner to resort to a five-star hotel while his washroom is being renovated. Such a course of action would be extravagant and foolish. Nor would a portable potty device be in the best of the interests of the homeowner. Waiting the length of time would be an impossible task too. The following tips will serve you well while your washroom is being upgraded:
- Hit the gym showers whenever you like.
- Save taking the commode out till the last moment.
- Any access to toilets ought to be availed short of dirty public restrooms.
- If your neighbours are amiable and tolerant to the extreme, ask their permission to use their washroom and remember to be extra vigilant about doing a proper clean-up job after you are through.
- Stay with relatives, your best friend or close family members temporarily.
- Take a shower or long bubble bath before the worker arrives to maximize the opportunity for hygienic maintenance.
- Employ dry shampoo and dry shower gel in the meantime
- Use wet wipes and hand sanitisers as well
- If nothing works out, a makeshift stall in your backyard may be the only solution. Stoically wait the period out and do not sweat the small stuff since it is all small stuff.